Belmor® Winterfront Grille Cover in USA Flag Print
- Helps to maintain optimum engine operating temperatures in extreme cold conditions
- Protects grilles and radiators from bugs and small road debris
- Engineered to original-equipment manufacturer specifications to ensure proper fit
- Made of heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with heat sealed edges to reduce frame rolling
- Installs quickly and easily using same mounting hardware as BELMOR Bug Screens and No Drill Bug Screens
- Supports TMC guidelines
- Made in USA and backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty
Winter weather can be harsh. Especially on trucks. A BELMOR® Winterfront Grille Cover keeps your rig running smooth and helps maximize fuel efficiency. The patented design reduces and redirects the frigid cold airflow into the grille while allowing adequate airflow to permeate all areas of the cooling system. An added layer of protection safeguards grilles and radiators from bugs, small rocks, and other road debris.
BELMOR winterfronts are an essential part of winterizing your truck and preparing for the cold road ahead. Technology and Maintenance CouncilTMC) guidelines recommend that you remove them only when the sustainable air temperature is 40° F and above.
To ensure proper fit, BELMOR Winterfront Grille Covers are precision engineered to original-equipment manufacturer specifications. Made of heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with heat sealed edges to reduce frame rolling, they mount to the exterior of the grille using the same mounting hardware as BELMOR’s Bug Screens and No-Drill Bug Screens making them easily interchangeable from season to season. BELMOR Winterfront Truck Grille Covers are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wave goodbye to wintertime woes.
Don’t settle when it comes to keeping your truck safe from frigid temperatures. BELMOR’S Bug Screen USA, a patriotic print inspired by our country’s red, white and blue, protects against damage caused by bugs and small road debris. Proudly worn by grilles everywhere and, of course, made right here in the USA.