Belmor® Aeroskin Ii® Hood Protector
- Hugs the contours of the truck’s hood protecting it while deflecting wind, bugs, and debris
- Lowest profile hood protector offers custom look
- Made of ultra-tough, textured black UV-stable Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material that won’t fade or chalk
- Installs easily using 3M automotive- grade adhesive and well-nuts
- Precision engineered, with state of the art equipment, for a secure custom fit, backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, and made in the USA
Popular with light-truck drivers all across America, the low-profile Aeroskin ll™ hood shield is now available for heavy trucks. The Belmor® Aeroskin ll™ is a precision-engineered hood shield that offers the custom look drivers want, while providing hood and windshield protection from snow, bugs, and road debris. Available for a range of popular heavy trucks, the Aeroskin II is designed to hug the contours of your trucks’ hood while providing wind deflection for the windshield.
Made from ultra-tough, UV-stable Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO material that won’t fade or chalk, the Aeroskin II installs easily using automotive-grade adhesive and well-nuts. It’s available in a black, textured finish creating a custom look that’ll stand up to demanding road conditions. The Belmor® Aeroskin II is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and is made in the U.S.A.
Conditions out on the road can be unpredictable, especially when driving long distances through various weather conditions. Encountering high winds, snow, rocks and other debris is common, and every driver is familiar with the bug-stained windshield that results from driving at night. Having effective hood protection minimizes these distractions and not only preserves the appearance of the vehicle, but creates safer driving conditions. By adding this simple, durable piece of equipment, semi-truck drivers can improve their driving experience while protecting their vehicle.
The BELMOR® AEROSKIN II® HOOD PROTECTOR offers the protection drivers need while creating a sleek, custom look. This precision-engineered hood protector also functions as a bug deflector and rock guard, ensuring trucks have the wide range of protection required when out on the road. Crafted from UV-stable Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material, it resists fading or chalking over time and retains its high-quality appearance. This ultra-tough hood shield deflects wind, snow, and debris to provide an extra layer of protection against adverse weather conditions.
The AEROSKIN II® installs easily and hugs the contours of the truck’s hood to give a low-profile appearance while still providing maximum protection against harsh road conditions. Made in the USA, it’s tough, durable, functional, and built to last. Its simple, unobtrusive design gives it the appearance of being part of the vehicle as it provides industrial-strength protection against common conditions encountered by semi-trucks out on the road. It gives drivers the edge they need to outlast the elements, preserve the appearance of their vehicles from potentially damaging debris, and creates the clean, customized look semi drivers love.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Crafted using textured black UV-stable Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material that retains its appearance.
- Secure, custom fit provides top-quality protection against snow, wind, bugs, rocks, and other debris.
- Installs easily using 3M automotive-grade adhesive and well-nuts.
- Customized to fit your particular vehicle.